Wednesday, February 23, 2011

What I've Been Reading

It seems I go through seasons where I read a lot of books all at once and then a long stretch of not reading anything of substance. 


So here is the list from my latest reading phase:


  • A Long Way Gone: Memoirs of a Boy Soldier by Ishmael Beah
  • Prisoners of Hope by Dayna Curry & Heather Mercer
  • Return with Honor by Captain Scott O'Grady
  • North and South by Elizabeth Gaskell
Sometimes I end up with themes to my reading...looks like this one was suffering during war... with an English novel thrown in for lighter reading. :)




Have you read any of the above?  What were your thoughts after-wards?

1 comment:

Faye said...

Hi Robin!
I need a new light read. any suggestions?
I'm enjoying the Mary Beth Chapman. book it's nice to have my very own book advicer