Here are a few of titles that I came up with:
- Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis
- Hinds' Feet on High Places by Hannah Hurnard
- When God Writes Your Love Story by Eric & Leslie Ludy
- When God Writes Your Life Story by Eric & Leslie Ludy
- Moulder of Dreams by Guy Rice Doud
- Till We Have Faces: A Myth Retold by C.S. Lewis
- Authentic Beauty by Leslie Ludy
- A Man Called Peter by Catherine Marshall
- A Rose In Bloom by Louisa Mae Alcott
There are others but these are a few that have challenged my faith, gave me a new point of view and/or gave me an example to follow.
What books have impacted your life?